OpGL-XT™ Fabricated Globe Body Control Valve
In addition to our rugged, versatile line of standard Optimux OpGL Globe Control Valves, which are typically built with cast bodies in stainless or carbon steels, Trimteck also excels at engineering, designing, and manufacturing custom sliding stem valves with bodies fabricated from bar stock. We call these fabricated bar stock valves Optimux OpGL-XT Globe Control Valves.
Why use a fabricated OpGL-XT?
- Quick Lead Time – fabricated OpGL-XT bar stock bodies are not subject to foundry delays
- Availability of Exotic Alloys – no limitation on construction material, which allows quick turnaround of valves fabricated from uncommon alloys
- Availability of High Pressure Valves – the OpGL-XT can be machined up to ANSI Class 4500; again, with a faster turnaround than cast valves
- Customizability – body styles, end connections, and face-to-face dimensions can all be customized as required
- Severe Service – available with an array of severe service trims – including venturi seats for flashing service – as well as oversized wall thickness for noise abatement and added durability
- No ratings found yet!